RE: [oletrucks] Trans fluid in gas?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <Lane495@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Trans fluid in gas?
From: "Michael Snow" <mwsnow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 06:27:38 -0700
My only real experience with ATF in fuel is in GM 6.2 liter
diesels.  We used it for additional injector pump lubrication
while using jet fuel (JP5) in HMMWVs during Desert Storm.  I have
heard it touted for years as a method of loosening sticky
hydraulic lifters, but only have solid lifters in my vehicles.

Mike Snow
1953 3100