Re: [oletrucks] Trans fluid in gas?

To: Lane495@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trans fluid in gas?
From: Woodred@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:58:17 EDT
Several chemical companies make what is called "top end cleaner". The one I
sell in my parts store is sold under the ACDelco name. We don't sell a bunch
of it (anymore) but it probably serves the same purpose as the ATF. This
product is generally poured down the Carb throat at a higher idle. Does
anyone have any experience or input on this product? I'm sure the California
Air Quality board would love to see the cloud it generates. I probably
shouldn't say anything, because I'm sure they would love to regulate/ban it.

Larry Nelson
'50 3100
NorCal