Re: [oletrucks] Rear Window Installation

To: Mac Kinghorn <kinghorn@granite.mb.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear Window Installation
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 08:27:35 -0400
Thanks for the tips. I use what they call "personal lubricant" which seems to
work good. In the case of the rear window where you put the seal in first how do
you stretch it around corners? My first two corners I started came out good but
after that you have to follow it around and don't have the luxury of starting in
the corners and working out.

Grant 50 3100