Re: [oletrucks] off topic (welders)

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off topic (welders)
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:50:40 -0700
Hi Ben,

I have a self-darkening helmet and I love it.  It really helps when I am
doing careful welding on patch panels and other places where I am running a
small bead.

I also have less tendency to flash myself since I can have the helmet in the
down position most of the time.

Just my experience.

Stephen
'50 Suburban