Sv: [oletrucks] crossmember question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sv: [oletrucks] crossmember question
From: "Rasmus" <chevy.427@get2net.dk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:01:44 +0200
Dave....

I´m currently restoring my ´56 P/U. I have installed a 427 cui. + th400 tranny.
I moved the crossmember back in the frame, so that it now is used as a tranny
crossmember for the th400.

When this is said, I have to tell you, is was not a "one houer job", I had to
expand the frame in order to move it, to the correct location. Also I can´t
tell you how my frame will act, when on the road, but it seems to be both
stright and strong enough.

Please don´t take any note of my bad English, I´m a bit rusty

Rasmus Pedersen
Denmark
´56 3200 ½ton, longbed