[oletrucks] Vacuum Advance on 235 engines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vacuum Advance on 235 engines
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:56:21 EDT
Hello Everyone - In the past I've had the Vacuum Advance go bad on my 235
engine in a TF truck and have never noticed anyone on the list having this
problem.  I had no luck finding one at any of the Ole Truck Vendors or NAPA
in the past and always found an old one on a truck in one of the salvage
yards that worked.  I started carrying a spare in my "FlyAway Kit" on longer
trips as it sure don't run good without it.
Anyone know of a source for these?  All the talk about Timing 235s lately
reminded me of this problem and it would sure be nice to have a new one.

Best Regards - John Sutherland