Re: [oletrucks] Vacuum Advance on 235 engines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vacuum Advance on 235 engines
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:16:30 -0400
Sure, i'll broadcast the URL........
My home page is:
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/
with the oletrucks members page at:
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

Any newer members of the list that want their truck added to this list
e-mail me off list with the photo file and i'll be glad to include it....
Wayne Osborne

>Oh, & I like your colection of gllerie pictures.  I've seen most of them
>before & I think Wayne has many too (with names of owners); sorry forgot his
>last name & homepage URL.  If he sees this he should broadcast them to you.
>
>Regards,
>Doug Pewterbaugh
>dpewter@msn.com
>Denton, TX
>49 3104 216 5-window

---------
                 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
         http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html