[oletrucks] cracked cab

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] cracked cab
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:10:21 -0700
Has anyone experienced cracking on the rear driver's side cab mount? This is
a '56. I discovered the cracks while sandblasting the bottom of the cab. I
welded most of them up, and to make sure it never happens again, I plan to
install a piece of 1 inch box tubing across the rear of the cab, spanning
the mounts and supporting the floor. Does this sound logical? Is there
anything this will hit on the frame? TIA

Keith
'56 3100