[oletrucks] What a rush......

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] What a rush......
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:24:13 EDT
Ok, just to let you know, I DO KNOW BETTER.
Today, I did something that was kinda crazy, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
In the 95 degree heat, I took the beast on the interstate (I-75 to be
exact....) I did this to avoid having to take hwy 41 through the heart of
Dalton Ga.   It was a blast.  My '47-2 has a stock drive train with a '53
235.  I kept it at 55 mph and got passed by everything!  But it was a thrill!
 I got so many waves and people telling me that I was #1 :^).   Any way that
ws my weekend, I also went to a car show and showed off the beast!  Any one
in the N.W. corner of Ga. there is a drive up/in at the walmart parking lot
every friday night at 7pm.  bing me if you need some more info....
Take care.
Casey
'47-2 thriftmaster.
and soon '51 GMC 100