Re: [oletrucks] Brake problem

To: edngael@open.org
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake problem
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 02:20:14 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/99 6:48:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, edngael@open.org
writes:

<< Uh, I just looked again.  The arrow indicating the front points to the
 left, so brakes 3 and 4 are the left and right front brakes.  So:  RL,
 RR, FL, FR.  I think you are looking at the top of the page as the
 front.  :-)

 My book says $2.50 on the cover; how much is that in Yen?

 Mike says:
 >   You gotta strange shop manual, if you have the '58 Chevy Truck manual,
turn
 > to section 6.6 and look at figure 8, it show's the sequence RR, RF, LR, FL.
 >
 >   You didn't get one of those Asian copies did you?  :)
 >
 >   Mike

  I see what you're looking at, I didn't even look at the arrow, I just
looked at the "Front" being 4 and 2, guess you gota see thiings my way to do
it right?

  Mike