Re: [oletrucks] Brake problem

To: edngael@open.org, oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake problem
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:58:10 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/99 8:04:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, edngael@open.org
writes:

<<
 That's how I always did it before, but both the owner's and the shop
 manual for my truck state to do it in the following order:  left rear,
 right rear, left front, right front.  Dunno why that's different, but I
 sure have a single chamber reservoir system.

 Ed Miller
 '58 Apache Fleetside (why don't I know the answers to my own brake
 questions!)

  You gotta strange shop manual, if you have the '58 Chevy Truck manual, turn
to section 6.6 and look at figure 8, it show's the sequence RR, RF, LR, FL.

  You didn't get one of those Asian copies did you?  :)

  Mike