Re: [oletrucks] Wow -- I'm making some headway now!

To: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wow -- I'm making some headway now!
From: Paul Blosser <paulblosser@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:40:12 -0500
Hi Wally,

I've got yhe stock front end under mine with everythign rebuilt.  I'll check
the ride height as it sets in the frame then again with the motor out and
let you know what that much weight does.  It will make a difference
depending on what you;ve got for a front end and the shape of the springs.

Paul Blosser
School of Metaphysics
1954 3100