Re: Re: [oletrucks] Re:

To: <MarkNoakes@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] Re:
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:52:04 -0700
Mark-

I was somewhere outside of  Birmingham at a train derailment site that I was
out there to inspect.  I'll have to get my notes out to see just where, but
it was a few hours outside of Birmingham, I believe in the direction of
Huntsville.  I'll get back with you when I find the name of the community.

Smokey