Re: [oletrucks] Temp Gage Physics and E-Bay

To: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Temp Gage Physics and E-Bay
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:11:36 -0400

> Sorry if anyone feels this is inappropriate to send to the list.  My $0.02
> is that if we start privating everything on the list pretty soon the list
> will be useless. I know that many times I have learned the answers to
> something I wanted to know by reading posts that were dealing with someone
> elses questions.  In some cases they did not even pertain to my model of
> truck. I'll hush now. :)
>
> Bill Bailey

I couldn't agree more. Also sometimes I may not pay attention to something if
it doesn't presently pertain to me but can later access this info in the
archives.

On the E-bay topic I'll ad 2 more cents to some comments I saw. I don't feel
the about the amount of E-Bay messages someone has to delete while trying to
keep a low profile monitoring the list at work  should be my concern. Another
post suggests that some may get upset by competitive bidding from "everyone and
their brother". I don't think the auction format is the best means for these
people to purchase items. I say keep the E-Bay messages coming.

 Brother Grant 50 3100