RE: [oletrucks] Temp Gage Physics

To: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Temp Gage Physics
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:05:02 -0600

I'm really sorry I brought up the e-bay question, I think we have turned it into
a "religious" discussion (you know, lots of emotion and no one is likely to
convince the other without some intervention from a higher authority)

However, the attached post is a significant part of the reason I joined this
group.  I didn't ask the questions, but they are good questions.  I save a lot
of answers to questions I haven't even thought of because I'm not as far along
in my project as many others are.

If these are sent ONLY to the questioner, the list will lose a lot of its value.

Keep those questions and answers rollin'!!!

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com> on 07/20/99 03:49:13 PM

Please respond to Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>