Re: [oletrucks] Muncie Trannys

To: rameyfam@n-link.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Muncie Trannys
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:51:02 EDT
Going in my memory back to about 1971, as I recall a muncie m21 had a
standard spline output shaft,  and a muncie m22 was called a rock crusher and
could generally be identified by a 21 spline ( much finer) output shaft. from
memory.from memory after many efforts to cloud my mind.  Which leads me to
the question:  if a person with multiple personality disorder threatens to
commit suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?
Stan Symank
Newberg, Or