RE: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Mods

To: "'Jim and Elaine'" <phippsj@camalott.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Mods
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:30:23 -0500
I have yet to order one, but Heavy Chevy has an adapter that includes
a dual cylinder (Corvette if I remember right) NON-power master
cylinder in the stock location using stock pedal from 55.2 thru 59.

I just checked http://www.heavychevy.com/html/brakes.html
and found "Dual Master Cylinder & Bracket (uses original brake pedal)
                for Standard Transmissions 47 - 59 $185.50"
which sounds reasonable to me as it includes the cylinder.

Maybe David will respond to this message with additional info.