Re: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Mods

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Mods
From: "HeavyChevy" <heavychevy@heavychevy.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:33:27 -0500

Bill, We do stock the dual master cylinder and bracket. We are now making
them in our shop. This lets us add a gusset for strength and also we can
lower the price. They are $150.00 complete. We use one of two
mastercylinders depending on the application.
The linkage that people are refering to on the power brake kits is the
clutch linkage.
I personally have had mixed results. To say that it will not work is not
true. To say that it will not always be a bolt in is more like it. If anone
has anymore questions just e-mail or call me. I'm here to help, not just
sell parts. Thanks, David