Re: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Mods

To: "Peter Volwerk" <peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Mods
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:04:26 -0500
The biggest benefit to using a dual cylinder master is the safety.  On a
single circuit, if you get a failure ANYWHERE in the system, you have NO
brakes.  In a dual system, if you have a tubing/slave cylinder/even single
chamber master cylinder failure, you still have at least 50% of your braking
power left.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com