Re: [oletrucks] AD Sheetmetal

To: "Bruce H. Bell" <bluebell@train.missouri.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Sheetmetal
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:22:17 -0400
The cabs are interchangeable between GMC and Chevy. If anything the GMC may
have a slightly deeper firewall recess dimple for the larger engine but
that's a plus. I say go for it. Hey,  if they throw in the roses, it might
make a pretty decent planter after all!

At worst, you could cut out the corner window sheetmetal and make a 5-window
from your Chevy cab.

Jack / Winter Park FL