RE: [oletrucks] Change can be good!

To: "Oletrucks-email list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Change can be good!
From: "Andrew Thor" <andrewthor@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:32:08 -0500
I agree with Wayne, I have been on this list since close to the start of it
and would hate to see it end because of this ebay thing.  I learned a lot
about old trucks from the Bob Adler's, Jim Forbes', Rob J's, Wayne and the
rest of the list members past and present.  If a AD truck has a problem it
could happen on a TF truck also so reading the repair suggestions could
someday help me.
What is the big deal, just add the "e" word to the list and forget about it.
A few years ago during some debate we had going on I think one of the guys
that started the list said that since it was his list he could do whatever
he wanted.  That it was like a dictatorship of sorts.  So why don't we
continue with that same operation plan.  It has worked quite well as the
list continues to grow so most of us must liked it that way.  Members are
free to leave and start their our own list if they want or stay here.  Life
is give and take you can't make everyone happy, so quit trying.  I don't
agree with everything that goes on this list but I look at it with a grain
of salt.  I look at the positive parts and ignore the negative.  I am just
glad to have the email in my box in the morning to read and the opportunity
to chose what I want to respond to.
Rob you started this list and did a good job of running it.  Just keep doing
what you do and if others don't like it let them leave.  You have made good
decisions so far so why leave.  My bet is most of the list members will
stick as I have.

Andy 56-3200