Re: [oletrucks] Change can be good!

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Change can be good!
From: Ross Piercey <ross-piercey@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:22:23 -0600
I'm new to the list because my three sons and I are restoring a
1951 Chevy 1 ton long box. We started reading the archives about two
months ago and found a lot of good information on many thing we may and
will come up against. It don't matter if it's TF or AD the information
is good to know. If there were individual lists for different models and
years we would lose out on all the great stuff that pertains to
restoring in general. As for Ebay postings I think it's like spam and we
all know about that. Like it reads "oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM
trucks built between 1941 and 1959".

Ross
51 Chevy 1 ton long box