Re: [oletrucks] Outlawing old trucks

To: jrdorsey@strato.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Outlawing old trucks
From: ldfinley@juno.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:50:55 -0500
Whatever happened to the concept of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of
Happiness?  I ran into a similar problem here in OKC, but once I moved it
into the back yard, they left me alone here.  They also don't mind if you
park it in the garage.  That's what all my neighbors are doing with their
projects.  One is rebuilding 2 AD's and another is restoring a T-Model.

Are we not in reality doing a service to society by "recycling" old
unwanted junked vehicles?  I'm also sure that our efforts will be greatly
appreciated 100 years from now by historians and others in search of
early 20th century vehicles.

Good Luck to you friend,

Larry
'51 3100 5 Window