Re: [oletrucks] Late At Night

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late At Night
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:23:30 -0700
Hudson29@aol.com wrote:

>     Saturday night about midnight, after things had quieted down I wandered
> out in the backyard and found myself just looking at the old AD pickup. I
> imagined it done, hauling the old motorcycles and going on fun trips to far
> away destinations. I guess this has become something of a habit for me,
> because one of the cats was out there sitting on a fender waiting for me to
> scratch him behind the ear. He was obviously expecting me. Am I the only one
> who indulges in this sort of odd behavior?
>
> Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
> 1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:

It would seem there are a lot of us doing this. I can sit at my upstairs
window and stare at my truck for ages. I also like to sit outside on the
deck and stare at it, thinking about future plans and changes. I think
it's just another symptom of this "truckitis" disease that's affecting
us. *G*

Alan & Karen Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles