Re: [oletrucks] Late At Night

To: <Passnb4U@aol.com>, <Hudson29@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late At Night
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:51:49 -0500
Been there many times.

I usually work on my pickup late at night and into early am.
I frequently fall asleep on my padded creeper. Its unusually
comfortable and quiet under the truck. Eventually my wife
and dog come out and the dog gives me a wet slurp.

Then I scratch the wife behind the ears and kiss the dog.
No wait! I meant to say I scratch the DOG's ears, and kiss
the wife. They make me come in and go to bed. Then I dream
of fun 'rod runs' with my Interceptor in the back and building
my next engine project.

Lonnie