Re: [oletrucks] Late At Night

To: Hudson29@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, apache58truck@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late At Night
From: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:58:32 EDT
Paul-

It's not odd behavior as far as we're concerned.  Guess that's
because we do it a lot too! We've even got the cat on the fender
just purrrrring away! My son says the purrrrring sound is our
cat saying, "Someday this ole truck will even have an engine in it!".

The only major difference for us is.... the time.  Instead of midnight...
our time is normally after sunset... just as the
night sky begins to comes into clear view.  It's a great time for father and
son to reflect on things we've done... and to dream of
things to come!

Ken (and Brian)