[oletrucks] Welding/Welder Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Welding/Welder Question
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:09:54 EDT
Hi,

About auto dark helmets- I also use a huntsman with the wide viewing area. I
love it. I have friends that use the cheap auto darks and they don't hold up
they also aren't adjustable which you will realize is very important. I
wouldn't recommend wasting money on the cheaper auto darks. I used a standard
helmet for years-and still do for overhead welding and nasty air-arcing
operations where my expensive helmet could be damaged. I would recommend
putting your money into a real mig welder instead of an auto-dark. Good luck.

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons