Re: [oletrucks] brake problem

To: lloydt@Colorado.EDU, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake problem
From: Samsred72@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:16:54 EST
>From experience with modern cylinders...your cylinder has begun to allow the
fluid to leak past the primary cup allowing the pressure to drop to the
shoes.  The cylinder will develop small pits that you won't see with visual
inspection.  Replace the cylinder to solve the problem of which you should be
able to do yourself.  I recommend getting a shop manual to help you diagnose
and repair.  You might also have an external leak that you should look for
before settling on the cylinder, but I'm betting that its the problem.  "Been
there, done that" a couple of times!

Hope I helped,
Sam
'49 3100 Chevy