Re: [oletrucks] JOKES ISSUE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] JOKES ISSUE
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 07:40:56 -0500
A little humor or ebay either one never hurts anyone, but that not what
this list is about. I as well as Shawn and Jo have folks who thinks that
what e-mail is all about--forwarding spam/jokes/chain letters from one
person to another. I do alot of business issues on my e-mail and it
does take an effort to sort through and delete these unwanted e-mailes.
Before long folks with be sending .exe attachements along with the jokes
and these my friends are how  viruses get spread around.
Miq made a call on the e-bay issue and stopped it completely as this
didn't pertain to oletrucks issues--same with the jokes. If you guys
who want to share your jokes-get a list of the folks who want the spam
and "talk amongst yourselves".... It seems that its allways newbies
who want something that doesn't pertain to the list... Just my opinion.. Wayne