Re: [oletrucks] Replacing Door Weatherstripping

To: Jay Duncanson <jay@duncanson.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Replacing Door Weatherstripping
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 22:24:21 -0700
When I replaced the door rubbers on my '48, I started at the bottom of the
leading edge (hinge side), went around the door to the bottom of the trailing
edge, then cut the rubber off. I then used the leftover piece across the bottom.
Was a whole lot easier than trying to hold it in place around the tight corners
at the bottom. Just some food for thought.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles