Re: [oletrucks] Replacing Door Weatherstripping

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Replacing Door Weatherstripping
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:39:19 -0600
I bought a complete weatherstrip and window channel replacment kit 8
years ago and never installed it.  I should have because all the new
door windows I had made are now cracked from not being secured in
the new channels.  Oh well - at least the rain - which we do have in S
TX - still stays out.  That's the important thing.
Maybe I'll go ahead and do this now that Paul has said it's so easy.