Re: [oletrucks] Transmission and Clutch

To: KBToedirt@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission and Clutch
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 19:39:23 -0500
I would stay away from remanufactured clutches. I had problems with mine, it was
a out of balance piece of junk. I put it on a newly rebuilt engine and it took
me
some trouble to find and correct the source of vibration even after having the
clutch balanced with the flywheel. I finally threw the piece of junk away and
put
in a new one. No more vibration.
   On the transmission diagrams I got copy's from a Chilton's or Motors manual
at
the library, not sure which one. Parts can be hard to find for the OD. If you
need a freewheel assy I have part # for a bailer that uses the same freewheel
assy, still available at a F#rd tractor dealer.

Grant