Re: [oletrucks] Floor board HELP!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Floor board HELP!
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:09:02 PST
     Don't have any seats yet Wally, but am looking for something in the
split bench type. 60/40 or 40/20/40 is what I'm thinking, preferrably the
later of the two.
     Could I bother ya for a favor? Could I get you to measure the height of
the riser so at least I got a good starting point.
     Kinda figured the same as you. Need to get the seat in,and then fidget
with the steering column etc.,etc.,etc.,. Oh well, all in a days (
months,weeks,years, whatever..) work :)

Thanks
Jeff Davis
'51 custom