Re: [oletrucks] Blue Flame Chevy Engine

To: "Gwyn Reedy" <mgr@mgrcorp.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Blue Flame Chevy Engine
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:14:55 -0800
Gwyn, you make me feel good.  I've only got four simultaneous projects (not
counting my old ruin of a house), but just this evening, I was remonstrating
with myself over the preposterous accumulation of car junk, wishing I had
taken up stamp collecting or gardening, or some respectable pursuit.

Thank goodness your message was there to encourage me in my moment of
weakness.

Regards,

Grant S. gls@4link.net