[oletrucks] shop buildings

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] shop buildings
From: "Wayne Pratt" <wpratt@ipa.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:08:46 -0600
Hey Guys,
Several weeks ago there was some comment on the list about building
shops.  I am looking at several options while trying to keep the cost to
some reasonable limit.

Does anyone have any experience with the arch type buildings such as
Steelmaster, or the truss type such as Miracle Truss? I am also thinking
about doing a traditional stick built structure.

I am thinking about a 20X36 building with 10 ft. walls, as the home for
my 53AD 3100 retirement project.  Everything else will just sit outside
or under the carport

Wayne Pratt
53 3100