Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings

To: "Wayne Pratt" <wpratt@ipa.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings
From: "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:30:10 -0500
I was the one that started it. I checked with steelmaster who had an arch
type 25' x 34' for $3910.00 including shipping. They wanted $750.00 down and
would hold it for 6 months. A neighbor is installing one now. I have ordered
trusses and am going to stick build it. The final measurement is going to be
26' wide and 28' long. I will have around 3200.00 in it in just material, of
course there is going to be something I forgot to figure.At least it is on
it's way. I will post a few pictures as I start. I have to remove the old
one and prep the land.