Re: [oletrucks] Welding

To: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welding
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:01:47 -0700
do you have a university in your town. i had a class at NAU when i lived in
flagstaff. i learned to weld in the okla oil patch. i was so suprised to learn
that all the things i learned was WRONG! I would bet that most of us here have
learned a lot of wrong stuff. check it out at the colleges or adult learning
centers around town. the classes are cheap from free to about 300 bucks
 new mexico jim