[oletrucks] 305

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 305
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:19:38 -0600
I have a 1951Chevy 1/2 ton already set up for a 350 that I am restoring. A
client owes me $1100.00.  He owns a transmission shop.  He is installing a
beefed up 350 in a 99 Z-28 for one of his customers to replace a perfectly
good fuel injected 305 with less than 10,000 miles on it.  He has offered to
provide me with the 305 and a T-700 ? transmission ready to go in exchange
for the bill he owes me.

I would welcome anybody's thoughts on this proposed trade.  I am not
familiar with the 305.

Ron Duncan