Re: [oletrucks] 305

To: <Passnb4U@aol.com>, <rondunc@webzone.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 305
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:25:36 -0600
not sure if this helps answer Passnb4u's question or not or not but I have
an 84 Camaro with a 305 and a 700 R4 tranny.its stock.

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm