Re: [oletrucks] 305

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 305
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:45:30 EST
Agreed that 89 sounds more correct than 99 which makes one wonder about the
shape of the engine. . .is it really almost new and does it really have only
10K miles on it?. . .

As to the 305. . .A while back I expressed some concerns about the 305 due to
my experience in my 86 truck. . .great gas mileage but mediocre power and
lots of pinging, but several on the list stated that they had them and that
they did great by them.

Mark Noakes