Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic - Spam Stuff.

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic - Spam Stuff.
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:59:45 -0700
lol i feel i have to repond to all these replys as i wrote the pouba state
ment.   said in jest and if you read the next sentence i also wrote noted and
acknowledged...   I do respect the job Miq has done.....be fore this i didnt
even know whom was running this site.......queensbury rules...no hitting below
the belt and chin up boys

Bruce