Re: [oletrucks] License Plates

To: "Terry Stellman" <STELLMAN@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] License Plates
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:28:48 -0600
The first thing that comes to mind is, "Do you need to carry dealer
insurance (read $$$$) when you run dealer plates?".  Also, BTW, I registered
with just regular Truck plates for YOM & the DOT told me I didn't need the
front plate (which I didn't have anyway).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX