Re: [oletrucks] Minimum Engine Running Requirements

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Minimum Engine Running Requirements
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:15:20 -0700
Amen Bob, I find it very intersting that many dudes who claim to be good at
building motors never use the 'ol screwdriver trick. If for only one reason to
verify the oil pump is working. I like to use a cordless drill, because I am
lazy. I even like to add oil with the rocker arm cover(s) off and pour the oil
over the rocker assembly. It might not help, but it sure can't hurt.
new mexico jim