[oletrucks] Minimum Engine Running Requirements

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Minimum Engine Running Requirements
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:12:04 -0500
I finally got the engine and transmission back in the chassis yesterday and
now I would like to fire it up.  It has not been started since a complete
rebuild.  What is the minimum requirements as far as wiring, etc. that
needs to be hooked up to run.  I will have the radiator installed, so that
is not an issue.

An explanation of what is required wiring wise would be greatly
appreciated.  Do I need to hook up the generator and voltage regulator for
this?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Automatic
dcvjrv@flashcom.net
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles