Re: [oletrucks] radiators and cooling

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radiators and cooling
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:48:29 -0600 (CST)
Just a note.  Don't forget that you were supposed to leave about an inch or
so of air above the cold coolant level in the radiator to allow for
expansion.  Expansion tanks didn't come until the 70's.  There is usually a
coolant level mark pressed into the metal on the top radiator tank.

Blessing every minute I spent working on these things with my dad back when
they weren't so oletrucks.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200