Re: [oletrucks] 49 3600 Suicide Rims

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 49 3600 Suicide Rims
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:07:34 -0500
They have been outlawed for a reason....even after they are inflated you
never know if and when they will blow!  The lip that hold's the two halves
together will get rusty and corroded causing the rim to fail and split
apart.  You don't want to be around when it goes.....

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)