[oletrucks] 55 Chevy How fast?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 Chevy How fast?
From: "Steven R. Goss" <Steve@AZscholarships.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:27:40 -0700
Hi All,

I am new to this list. I am picking up a 1955 second edition in about a
week or two and will be driving it across the state of Arizona to get it

home. It is in resonably sound mechanical condition but has about 130 K
miles on the orginal engine. The speedo is broken at this time so I was
going to use my GPS to check my speed on the way home. What would be the

top speed that you would cruise on the Highway with a 55 (235 engine)?

Thanks

Steve

--
Steven R. Goss