Re: [oletrucks] 55 Chevy How fast?

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 Chevy How fast?
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:47:20 -0500
Boy that is good advice!  I had my brakes go out on me when I drove my 53 home,
due to a leak in the
line just as Jim describes.  Only it wasn't on an Arizona highway with room for
slack, but in a
hilly Massachusetts city.  It caused some rather exciting moments to say the
least and I lost a few
more hairs, not that I can afford them at this point.  I would definitely do a
check of the basics
before committing to any road miles.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project