Re: [oletrucks] Radiator

To: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>, <ADvent@thuntek.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiator
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:47:51 -0400
Joe, I was considering using Comp Cams 280H magnum series (.480" lift) in the
motor I'm building.
What range (brand, model etc.) stall converter would you recommend?  I've never
built a motor
radical enough to run anything but a stock converter, but figured this cam
might be a good
compromise between bottom end torque and top end power.

Wally