[oletrucks] ZIGS any good?

To: Oletruck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ZIGS any good?
From: Joseph Rennie Weertz <jweertz@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
I was wondering if any one has used ZIGS rod shop?  Are their parts any
good?  They are offering a front MII IFS for $1695.00, that seems cheep
enough for every thing, crossmember to breaks, hub to hub!!  I have heard
roumors about certain suppliers on a different e-mail group that makes me
scared about getting ripped off, and that would set back my progresson
on my truck.  Right now it is between fat man's and ZIGS, so help me pick
one please...and hopefully by then I will have the jack scraped up:)
thanks
joe weertz
50 3100